Strike a pose

Today, we took a picture for the identification card of my daughter and her classmates in their preschool class. All went well... some students gave their best smile (including my daughter) while others seem to see a ghost in my camera (they look shock). As I scan the photos, I noticed that one of the picture is different from the others. The picture of my daughter. I find it cute, but I don't know if it is suitable as an ID picture with her pose... lol.
I decided to use it anyway.
I think that my daughter able to do that because she is comfortable with the photographer (that's me!). Hmmm... parents are the best comfort zone of their children...and that's a fact!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is a cute picture for an ID, I never got a good one for me, and I homeschool my kids. I am making them ID cards this year though, I will be surprised to get a good shot...they are teens now, in fact my baby turns 12 today.

Siddhartha said...

I think there is no problem with this photo for use as an ID. And it seems that her Mom is not a bad photographer at all.