Be a good example

As a mother, I want my kids to grow up well. I want them to be healthy physically, mentally and emotionally. I think every mother in the world...or should I say every parents in the world want the best for their kids. Teaching them as they grow will contribute a lot on how they are going to be when they grow up. And the best way to teach them is by being a good example to them. I don't want my kids to be boastful, so I myself avoid to be one. I believe what they see in me will affect on how they will set their principles. I always have time for my kids. We eat together, play together, assist them with their homeworks...in short, I'm a hands-on mama. I want to do things personally for them. We have a helper in our house, to wash the clothes, clean the house...etc. But when it comes to my kids... I do things personally. I want them to grow up knowing how it feels to be important... so when they already have their own family and kids... their will have the idea on how to make their kids feel important.
One problem that I have now is... I don't eat vegetables. Or should I say, I'm choosy in the vegetables I eat. How am i going to teach my kids to eat vegetables? :P

No comments: