It's Mothers Day

Today, we are celebrating mothers day... A very special day indeed. Not just because I am a mother, but also because I have a mother who never fails to make me feel loved. We are all aware of the important role of a mother in our lives. And I consider myself very lucky to have a mother, who is always there for me... never get tired of taking care of me and my dad... and even my kids. She is my mentor, my friend, my critic and my mother all wrapped in one.
I have faced every struggles and hardships in life... and no matter what happen... she is always there for me.
Now, that I am a mother to my two kids... I wanted to be just like my mom.
A mother's love is so deep...so deep that you can't reach the bottom. A mother's love is pure and self-giving. Present 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no salary, no bonus, no promotions... no day-off.
So on this day... I want to greet all the moms out there... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments: