First Few days with Zea

Being a mom....

I can never explain the feeling. I can still remember looking at the tiny human being in my arms...peacefully sleeping. I can't remember any moment during that time that I want to miss... I watched her breathing, examined her hairline, looked at her toes, her hands, her face...everything about her, I want to discover. Looking at her...I felt a little awkward saying the word... my child. It did not roll off my tongue easily... it was like saying a foreign word...I really don't know how to fit it in. But as I held her close... It was my heart who did it right. It seems to be enchanting and I just keep on repeating those words...bewitched with the tenderness it brings... The moment was magical... it was indeed a moment that I will remember for the rest of my life.

No comments: