Sweet memories

Well, for a mom like me... nothing is more special than the memories of their kids starting from the day that they were born up to the present. I never failed to smile whenever I see pictures of my kids during the early years of their life.
Who would not smile? I have seen and experienced the beauty of being a mom. The changes that it brings to my life, still surprises me. And I know that it is something that will surprise me in the coming years of my life.

Being a mom is never that easy, there are things that I have to give up for their sake, Responsibility bundles in motherhood. When I was young, I fear that I can't take the responsibility of being a mother... I am afraid to let go of my own freedom. But now, when I think back of those days... I feel that I wont exchange my kids for any freedom of being alone. Life has never been this beautiful.

If you are a mother like me... you know what i am talking about. If you are not, then I think it would be very nice, if you would give your mother a kiss for bringing you out in this world. There are lots of reasons to be thankful. Start it from the day that you were born.

No comments: